REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Monday, September 13, 2010, 5:30 pm
Wray Finney Building, Culinary Arts in the Mustang Room
100 Career Tech Road, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call: Tackett_____, Perryman_____, Clay_______, Haley_____Shenold______
3. Introduction of Visitors
4. Instructional Leaders: Kem Crowell, Christi Smith, David Darnell and Jack Whitman to give Reports & Updates
Ag Business Coordinator to update Hydro’s Flour Mill
Asst. Superintendent: Wade Walling - presentation on Character First
5. Superintendents Update: North American Summit – Workforce
6. Consent Agenda: Will be voted on as a whole unless any member would like to remove an
item for individual consideration.
A. August 9, 2010 Regular Board Meeting Minutes.
B. Warrants and appropriations for 2009-2010, warrants, encumbrances, and appropriations for 2010-2011 school year for reports dated August 31, 2010
C. Treasurer’s reports for bank statement dated August 31, 2010
D. Activity Fund report for bank statement dated August 31, 2010
E. Transfer of $87,001.55 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. Section 5-129.
F. Transfer of attached list of Surplus for disposal through the online auction site Public Surplus.com
7. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve Teacher of the Year and One Officer to attend ACTE
Annual convention December 2nd thru 4th, 2010.
8. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve CKTC, Estimate of Needs for 10-11 School year.
9. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve OATC Membership dues in the amount of $2500.00.
10. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Advanced Academics School District Services & License
11. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve Purchase Order 226 to Gaylord Opryland Hotel.
12. New Business
13. Motion to Adjourn
STATE OF OKLAHOMA }
COUNTY OF CADDO }
I, the undersigned Clerk of the Board of Education of Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, Caddo County, Oklahoma, Certify that prior to December 15, 2009. Notice of the date, time and place of this regular meeting was filed in the office of the County Clerk of Caddo County, Oklahoma. I also certify that as least 24 hours prior to this meeting, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, notice of the date, time, place and agenda of this meeting was posted in prominent public view at the location of this meeting.
Witness my hand this 13th day of September, 2010. By_______________________