REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Monday, October 10, 2016, 5:00 pm
Wray Finney Building #400, Room #435
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum
Introduction of any Visitors:
Reports and Anticipated Discussions by Board and Staff: David Darnell, Transportation/Facility/Bus Maintenance Supervisor; Jennie Nunn, Instructional Leader; Staci Repp, Student Service Director; Heather Rhodes, Payroll – Leave Scheduler; Vic Woods, Assistant Superintendent and Superintendent’s Update Dennis Ruttman regarding:
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
September 12, 2016 Regular Board Meeting Minutes
- General Fund 2016-2017 checks #637-1086 in the amount of $826,486.90; Building Fund 2016-2017 check #’s 46-70 in the amount of $22,833.80; Encumbrances #418-558 & #’s 70184-70224, in the amount of $164,975.24; No Building Fund Encumbrances, and including change orders and appropriations for FY16-17 from reports dated for September 30, 2016.
Treasurer’s reports for bank statement dated September 30, 2016
Activity Fund report for bank statement dated September 30, 2016
Transfer of $93,020.59 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. § Section 5-129
Transfer of attached list of Surplus for disposal through the online auction site Public Surplus.com.
Action to be considered:
- Discuss and vote to approve or not approve the Superintendent’s Evaluation Instrument
- Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing agreement with FreeFromit.com, Inc., Career Tech SIS Edition, to provide web-based application classroll service with annual fee of $14,900.00.
- Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Fiscal Operations Report and Application to Participate (FISAP) year July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016; Application for Award Year July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018.
- Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing HISET Agreement between CKTC and Educational Testing Service, for delivery of high school equivalency exams.
Discuss and vote to accept, reject or amend superintendent’s recommendation to terminate a support employee who didn’t request a due process hearing in accordance with 70 OS Section 6-101.46.
Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve to direct the Superintendent to notify Melanie Miller of the Board of Education’s decision as required by law.
- Proposed Executive Session at ________
- To discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take possible board action on the following: Pursuant to [25 OS§ 307(B)(1)]:
- Approve or not approve employing an Early Care & Education Assistant
New Business – This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, tabled, reaffirm, rescind or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, Administration Building 100 & Wray Finney Building #400, at 4:15 p.m. on October 7, 2016
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education