REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Monday, November 8, 2010, 5:30 pm
Wray Finney Building, in the Mustang Room
100 Career Tech Road, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Meeting Called to Order at______
2. Roll Call: Tackett_____, Perryman_____, Clay_______, Haley_____Shenold______
3. Introduction of Visitors:
4. Instructional Leaders: Kem Crowell, Christi Smith, David Darnell and Jack Whitman to give Reports & Updates
Asst. Superintendent: Wade Walling - presentation on Character First
5. Superintendents Update: Sophomore Offering Update
Opening for Internal Technology Position
OSSBA Whole Board Training
6. Consent Agenda: Will be voted on as a whole unless any member would like to remove an item for individual consideration.
Ø October 11, 2010 Regular Board Meeting Minutes.
Ø Warrants and appropriations for FY2009-2010, warrants, encumbrances, and appropriations for FY2010-2011 from reports dated October 29, 2010
Ø Treasurer’s reports for bank statement dated October 29, 2010
Ø Activity Fund report for bank statement dated October 29, 2010
Ø Transfer of $ 169,814.02from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. Section 5-129.
7. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve quotes from Great Plains Insurance for the FY 2010-2011
8. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve CKTC’s Technology Plan FY2010-2011.
9. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve the CKTC Board Of Education to call for an annual
Election for school board seat No one (1), Zone Three (3) to be held February 8, 2011.
10. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve the request for permission to close split Precincts for Feb 8,
11. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve CKTC Board of Education & Faculty Policy FY2010-2011
12. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve PO686 to Western Technology Center in the amount of
13. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve CKTC Board Meeting Dates for 2011
14. New Business
15. Proposed Executive Session.
To discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take
possible board action on the following personnel item Pursuant to 25 O.S.§ 307 (B) (1):
a) Resignation of Daniel Moore, Network and Computer Systems Administrator
Statement by the President of the Board regarding Executive Session: The Board returned to open session at _____. Members present were _______________________________. The only matter discussed was the Resignation of Daniel Moore, Network and Computer Systems Administrator. No other matters were discussed and no votes were taken.
16. Discussed and voted to approve or not approved resignation of Daniel Moore, Network and Computer Systems
17. Motion to Adjourn at ____pm
STATE OF OKLAHOMA }
COUNTY OF CADDO }
I, the undersigned Clerk of the Board of Education of Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, Caddo County, Oklahoma, Certify that prior to December 15, 2009. Notice of the date, time and place of this regular meeting was filed in the office of the County Clerk of Caddo County, Oklahoma. I also certify that as least 24 hours prior to this meeting, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, notice of the date, time, place and agenda of this meeting was posted in prominent public view at the location of this meeting.
Witness my hand this 8th day of November, 2010. By_______________________