REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Monday, November 14, 2016, 5:00 pm
Wray Finney Building #400, Room #435
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum
Introduction of any Visitors:
Reports and Anticipated Discussions by Board and Staff: Jennie Nunn, Instructional Leader; Staci Repp, Student Service Director; Vic Woods, Assistant Superintendent and Superintendent’s Update Dennis Ruttman regarding:
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
October 10, 2016 Regular Board Meeting Minutes.
- General Fund 2015-2016 checks 4630-4631 in the amount of $1,136.82; 2016-2017 checks 1087-1473 in the amount of $665,784.81; Building Fund 2016-17 check #’s 71-91 in the amount of $6,032.09; Encumbrances #559-669 & 70225-70248, in the amount of $148,847.95; No Building Fund Encumbrances, includes change orders and appropriations for FY16-17, from reports dated October 31, 2016.
Treasurer’s reports for bank statement dated October 31, 2016
Activity Fund report for bank statement dated October 31, 2016.
Transfer of $66,212.56 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. § Section 5-129
Transfer of attached list of Surplus for disposal through the online auction site Public Surplus.com.
Action to be considered:
- Discuss and vote to approve or not approve CKTC’s Technology Plan for FY16-17
- Discuss and vote to approve or not approve CKTC to call an annual election for school board seat/zone number Four (4) Office Two (2), to be held February 14, 2017.
- Discuss and vote to approve or not approve closing split precincts in school district election held February 14, 2017.
- Discuss and vote to approve or not approve CKTC’s Board Meeting dates and times beginning January 2017 thru December 2017.
- Discuss and vote to approve or not approve quotes for Auto Service Equipment: Alignment Lift – 4 Post; Tire Changer; Tire Balancer with add ons.
- Proposed Executive Session at ______
To discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take possible board action on the following: Pursuant to 25 OS§ 307(B)(1):
Approve or not approve employing a Business & Industry Service Director
Approve or not approve employing an Evening Custodian.
Acknowledged returned to open session
- Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve employing a Business & Industry Service Director.
- Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve employing an Evening Custodian.
New Business – This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, tabled, reaffirm, rescind or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, In Front of the Administration Building #100 & South Side of Wray Finney Building #400, at 4:15 p.m. on November 10, 2016.
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education