SPECIAL BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Thursday, May 24, 2012, 9:00 am
Administration Building #100, North Conference Room #129
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum
2. Introduction of Visitors
3. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve payment to Sooner Truck Sales in the amount of $225,101.50 for 5 Freightliner Trucks, 50 Cooper tires and 3 Wabash Trailers.
4. Proposed Executive Session
To discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take
possible board action on the following: Pursuant to 25 OS§ 307(B)(1).
a. Employ or not Employ Biomedical Instructor
5. Acknowledged returning to Open session, announcement from the Board President
6. Motion, consideration and vote to employ or not employ Biomedical Instructor.
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this Special Agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, reaffirm, rescind, or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Administration Building – Caddo Kiowa Technology Center
May 23, 2012, and 9:00 am
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education