SPECIAL BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Monday, May 9, 2011, 5:00 pm
Wray Finney Building, in the Mustang Room
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum
2. Introduction of Visitors
3. Conduct a hearing on Superintendent’s recommended reduction in force.
4. Discussion and vote on a motion to convene to executive session to discuss the employment status of William (Jake) Ahtone and Ralph Spradlin as affected by the proposed reduction in force. 25 O.S. § 307(B) (1).
5. Board President’s Statement of Executive Session
6. Discussion and vote to adopt findings of fact with respect to recommended reduction in force, elimination/reassignment of positions/programs, and employment status of Terry Wright, James (J.R.) Oswald, Crystal Nation, William (Jake) Ahtone, and Ralph Spradlin.
7. Discussion and vote to reassign or not reassign Terry Wright, James (J.R.) Oswald, and Crystal Nation, based on the findings of fact.
8. Discussion and vote to renew or not renew the employment contracts of William (Jake) Ahtone and Ralph Spradlin based on the findings of fact.
9. Discussion and vote on motion to instruct the Superintendent to notify Terry Wright, James (J.R.) Oswald, Crystal Nation, William (Jake) Ahtone, and Ralph Spradlin of the Board’s decision including the basis of the decision and the findings of fact.
POSTED: Administration Building #100 & Wray Finney Building #400 - Caddo Kiowa Technology Center
May 5, 2011, and 4:30 p.m.
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education