REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Monday, March 11, 2013, 5:30 pm
Wray Finney Building 400, in the Mustang Room 435
1415 N. 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call meeting to Order, Roll Call and establishment of a quorum.
2. Introduction of Visitors:
3. Minute Clerk to administer the Oath of Office to Zone 5, Dustin Tackett
4. Discuss and vote to re-organize the board, Pursuant 70 O.S.§ 5-119, S.L.O.§77.
Current Officers are:
President Dustin Tackett
Vice-President Phil Perryman
Clerk John Clay
Member Tom Haley
Member Lance Shenold
5. Vote to approve or disapprove the re-organization of the board officers for FY13-14 school year
6. Reports and Anticipated Discussions by Board and Staff: Christi Smith, Instructional Leader; Kem Crowell, BIS Director; David Darnell Facility &Maintenance Director; Vic Woods, Asst. Superintendent and Superintendent, Dennis Ruttman regarding:
7. Consent Agenda
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
· February 11, 2013 Regular Board Meeting Minutes
· 2013 General Fund check #’s 2706 - 3083 in the amount of $686,033.68: 2013 Building Fund #’s 142-163 in the amount of $ 10,424.49; 2013 General Fund Encumbrances #1335 - 1482 and #70296 - 70320, in the amount of $1-9.999/76; 2013 Building Fund Encumbrances #4 in the amount of $928.54, including change orders and appropriations for FY12-13 from reports dated for February 28, 2013.
· Treasurer’s Reports for bank statements dated February 28, 2013
· Activity Fund report for bank statements dated February 28, 2013
· Transfer of $96,254.07 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S.§ Section 5- 129
· Transfer of the following surplus for disposal through the online auction site publicsurplus.com
8. Action to be considered:
a. Discuss, review and vote to approve or disapprove adding new policy regarding Firearms and Weapons and Destructive Devices
b. Discuss and vote to approve or disapprove Partnership Agreement with Kiowa Tribe for full time services required by Kiowa Tribe Head Start.
c. Discuss, review and vote to approve or disapprove quote for purchase of 40 computers
d. Discuss, review and vote to approve or disapprove Academic classes for FY13-14.
e. Discuss, review and vote to approve or disapprove a appointment of one board member to OSSBA Legislative Liaison for 2013 legislative cycle. Currently this is Phil Perryman.
9. New Business - This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, reaffirm, rescind, or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Administration Building #100 & Wray Finney Building #400 – Caddo Kiowa Technology Center
March 8, 2013 at 4:15 pm
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education