Admission to the program is based upon specific criteria and the admission process includes the application, interview and testing as follows:
- Licensed Practical Nursing Application (Applications are available through the Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Bookstore. Requests can be made via telephone, by mail or in person. A non-refundable $25 testing fee is required payable to Caddo Kiowa Technology Center).
- Copies of TABE and OKCIS test results
- Copies of official transcripts
- Copy of High School transcript or GED certification (no diploma copies)
- Copy of certified birth certificate
- Valid Driver’s License
- Copies of all required immunizations (Td, Varicella, Rubella, Rubeola, PPD, Hepatitis A & Hepatitis B)
- Verified employment record (within the past 5 years)
- Three (3) reference questionnaires in sealed envelopes (professional or educational only) received via U.S. Postal. No hand-delivered references will be accepted.
- Results of the OSBI background check (mailed directly to CKTC from the OSBI agency)
Please refer to the LPN Application Packet for forms that pertain to candidate preference points, criminal background check, references, immunization and validation of work experience. Also, note the OSBI criminal background check results can take several weeks, so do not delay in getting this form submitted to the OSBI office.
Only completed applications will be considered for admission. All forms included in the PN Application Packet (including testing) must be received by 2:30 p.m. the day of the deadline to the following address:Laurie Stocking, RN, MS
Practical Nursing Director
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center
P.O. Box 190
Fort Cobb, OK 73038