REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Thursday, June 30th, 2011, 9:00 am
Wray Finney Building, in the Mustang Room
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum
2. Introduction of Visitors
3. Superintendent’s Reports and Anticipated Discussion by Board and Staff:
4. Consent Agenda
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
a. June 13, 2011 Regular Board Meeting Minutes
b. Encumbrances, warrants and appropriations from reports dated June 29, 2011
c. Transfer from the Activity Fund to the General Fund.
d. Transfer of attached list of Surplus for disposal through the online auction site Public Surplus.com
5. Action to be considered:
a. Discuss and vote to approve or disapprove Activity Fund Individual Account Guidelines for FY11-12
b. Discuss and vote to approve or disapprove CKTC’s Comprehensive Local Education Plan FY11-12
c. Discuss and vote to approve or disapprove renewal of Gas Sales Agreement with Clearwater Enterprises FY11-12.
d. Discuss and vote to approve or disapprove quotes to upgrade phone equipment, voice over IP and software
e. Discuss and vote to approve or disapprove Pre Engineering Chemistry Lab purchases provided by the High Growth Emerging Technologies grant for FY12
f. Discuss and vote to approve or disapprove Technology Centers Cooperative Agreement, State Wide Marketing Agreement FY11-12
g. Discuss and vote to approve or disapprove Resolution with ASCOG and CKTC to adopt a Multi-Jurisdiction Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan
h. Discuss and vote to approve or disapprove CKTC’s request to change Days to Hours for FY12 school year
i. Discuss and vote to approve or disapprove CKTC Career Major Tuition Schedule.
j. Discuss and vote to approve or disapprove FY12 MOU for Tech Centers That Work
k. Discussion and vote to approve or disapprove the designation of the following:
1. Heather Rhodes, Payroll Clerk, Board of Education Asst. Treasurer
2. Sharon Myers, Treasurer, Board of Education Minute Clerk, Activity Fund Custodian
3. Jana Savage, Encumbrance Clerk, Asst. Activity Fund Clerk, Board of Education Asst. Minute
Clerk, Financial Aid Dispersing Clerk, Inventory Clerk
4. Donald Kincy, Receiving Clerk
5. Dennis Ruttman, Purchasing Agent
6. Wade Walling, Asst. Purchasing Agent, Title IX Compliance Coordinator
7. Pam McEachern, Title IX Compliance Officer
8. Stephanie Prince, Campus Security
6. Proposed Executive Session:
Pursuant to Title 25, Oklahoma Statutes§307 (B) (1) of the Open Meeting Act to discuss the following:
a) Salary Schedules for Certified and Classified Staff
b) Superintendent’s Contract
c) Employment of LPN/Practical Nursing Instructor
d) Employment of Licensed Electrician
e) Employment of Carpentry Position
f) Resignation of Lea Ann Washburn, Business Computer Technology Instructor
7. Motion, discussion, and vote to convene into Executive Session.
8. Board President’s Statement regarding Executive Session.
9. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or disapprove the salary schedules for Certified and Classified Staff
10. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or disapprove Superintendent’s Contract
11. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or disapprove the employment of LPN/Practical Nursing Instructor
12. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or disapprove the employment of Licensed Electrician
13. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or disapprove the employment of Carpentry Position
14. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or disapprove the resignation of Lea Ann Washburn, Business Computer Technology Instructor.
15. New Business – This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, reaffirm, rescind, or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Administration Building – Caddo Kiowa Technology Center
June 29, 2011 at 9:00 a.m.
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education