SPECIAL BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Friday, July 27, 2012, 8:30 am
Administration Building #100, North Conference Room #129
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum
2. Introduction of Visitors
3. Superintendent’s Update:
Advertise for the Economic Development position
Quote to pave portions of TDT range
4. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve PO#1876 and payment to England Ford in the amount of $19,779.79 for 2012 Ford Fusion
5. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve PO#1875 and payment to Bobcat of OKC, in the amount of $24,766.55 for S175 Bobcat Skid-steer Loader.
6. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve PO#1874 and payment to Endless Sales, Inc., in the amount of $29,221.00 for 2002 JLG 6600LB 42ft Forklift.
7. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve Requisition #107, Membership dues to join the State Chamber of Oklahoma .
8. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve Requisition #99 to Dell Marketing for 15 laptops for BioMedical program.
9. Discuss and review CKTC Network & Internet Acceptable Use Policy and Internet Safety Policy.
10. Discuss and review change to CKTC’s Notification of Nondiscrimination Policy.
11. Proposed Executive Session
To discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take
possible board action on the following: Pursuant to 25 OS§ 307(B)(1).
a. Employ or not Employ Health Careers Certification/ Short Term Health Instructor
b. Employ or not Employ Custodian/Bus Driver
c. Employ or not Employ Transportation Secretary
d. Accept or not accept resignation of Shonda Logan, LPN Instructor
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this Special Agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, reaffirm, rescind, or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Administration Building – Caddo Kiowa Technology Center
July 24, 2012, at 4:30 pm
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education