REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Monday, January10, 2011, 5:30 pm
Wray Finney Building, in the Mustang Room
100 Career Tech Road, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Meeting Called to Order at______
2. Roll Call: Tackett_____, Perryman_____, Clay_______, Haley_____Shenold______
3. Introduction of Visitors: Jerry Putnam, CPA of Yadon & Putnam to present CKTC’s audit for FY09-10
4. Instructional Leaders: Kem Crowell, Christi Smith, David Darnell and Jack Whitman to give Reports & Updates
Asst. Superintendent: Wade Walling - presentation on January’s Character First
5. Superintendents Update: School Board Recognition
American Express School Credit Card
Janet Barresi on Campus Jan13th
Update roof / Criminal Justice Building
6. Consent Agenda: Will be voted on as a whole unless any member would like to remove an item for individual consideration.
December 13, 2010 Regular Board Meeting Minutes.
Warrants and appropriations for FY2009-2010, warrants, encumbrances, and appropriations for FY2010-2011 from reports dated December 31, 2010
Treasurer’s reports for bank statement dated December 31, 2010
Activity Fund report for bank statement dated December 31, 2010
Transfer of $¬¬¬¬¬87,297.79 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. Section 5-129.
7. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve CKTC’s audit as presented by Jerry Putnam of Yadon & Putnam, for FY09-10.
8. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve Trends Software License & Support Agreement, beginning July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2012.
9. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve CKTC’s School Calendar for the FY11-12.
10. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve expenses for staff and students participating in Local, State and National contests.
11. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve Pre-Engineering Academy Joint Program Agreement.
12. New Business
13. Proposed Executive Session at
To discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take
possible board action on the following personnel items. Pursuant to 25 O.S.§ 307 (B) (1):
a) Hiring an Early Care & Education Instructional Assistant
b) Resignation/Retirement of Sharon Roberts, Financial Aid Coordinator, effective June 30, 2011.
c) Evaluate renewal or non renewal of contract for Superintendent, Dennis Ruttman for FY11-12
Statement by the President of the Board regarding Executive Session: The Board returned to open session at _____. Members present were _______________________________. The only matters discussed were: Hiring of an Early Care & Education Assistant, Resignation/Retirement of Sharon Roberts, Financial Aid Coordinator and renewal or non renewal of Superintendent, Dennis Ruttman’s contract. No other matters were discussed and no votes were taken.
14. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve hiring of Early Care & Education Assistant effective _____________________.
15. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve resignation of Sharon Roberts, Financial Aid Coordinator, effective
June 30, 2011.
16. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve contract renewal for Superintendent, Dennis Ruttman for FY11-12.
17. Motion to Adjourn at ____pm
STATE OF OKLAHOMA }
COUNTY OF CADDO }
I, the undersigned Clerk of the Board of Education of Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, Caddo County, Oklahoma, Certify that prior to December 15, 2010. Notice of the date, time and place of this regular meeting was filed in the office of the County Clerk of Caddo County, Oklahoma. I also certify that as least 24 hours prior to this meeting, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, notice of the date, time, place and agenda of this meeting was posted in prominent public view at the location of this meeting.
Witness my hand this 10th day of January, 2011. By_______________________