REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 4:00 pm
Wray Finney Building #400, Room #435
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum
Introduction of any Visitors:
Reports and Anticipated Discussions by Board and Staff: Joe Ely, BIS Director; Jennie Nunn, Instructional Leader; Staci Repp, Student Service Director; Vic Woods, Assistant Superintendent and Superintendent’s Update Dennis Ruttman regarding:
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
December 12, 2016, Regular Board Meeting Minutes.
- General Fund 2016-17 check #’s 1818-2143 in the amount of $737,063.90; Building Fund 2016-2017 check #’s 116-136 in the amount of $7,201.03; Encumbrances #765-832 & 70199-70301, in the amount of $245,054.50; No Building Fund Encumbrance, includes change orders and appropriations for FY16-17, from reports dated December 31, 2016.
Treasurer’s reports for bank statement dated December 31, 2016
Activity Fund report for bank statement dated December 31, 2016
Transfer of $137,389.52 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. § Section 5-129.
Transfer of attached list of Surplus for disposal through the online auction site Public Surplus.com.
Action to be considered:
- Discuss and vote to approve or not approve CKTC’S FY15-16 Audit report as presented by Jerry Putnam, CPA of Putnam and Company, PLLC.
- Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Trends Software Licenses & Support Agreement, beginning July 1, 2017 thru June 30, 2018.
- Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Cooperation Agreement with the Caddo, Board of County Commissioners for 2017.
- Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Subscription Agreement with Schoology, beginning January 2017.
- Discuss and vote to approve or not approve quote from MSC Industrial Supply Co., for welding program’s miscellaneous tools and equipment with Lottery Grant funds.
- Discuss and vote to approve or not approve roof quote to repair building 500.
- Proposed Executive session at ______ pm to discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take possible board action on the following: Pursuant to [25 OS§307 (B) (1)]:
- Evaluate Superintendent Dennis Ruttman
- Accept or not accept retirement/resignation of Superintendent Dennis Ruttman, effective June 30, 2017.
- Acknowledged returned to open session with statement by President Dustin Tackett.
Motion, consideration and vote to accept or not accept retirement/resignation of Superintendent Dennis Ruttman, effective June 30, 2017.
New Business – This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, tabled, reaffirm, rescind or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, In Front of the Administration Building #100 & South Side of Wray Finney Building #400, at 4:00 p.m. on January 9, 2017.
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education