REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Monday, December 13, 2010, 5:30 pm
Wray Finney Building, in the Mustang Room
100 Career Tech Road, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Meeting Called to Order at______
2. Roll Call: Tackett_____, Perryman_____, Clay_______, Haley_____Shenold______
3. Introduction of Visitors:
4. Instructional Leaders: Kem Crowell, Christi Smith, David Darnell and Jack Whitman to give Reports & Updates
Asst. Superintendent: Wade Walling - presentation on December’s Character First
5. Superintendents Update: School Budget
Caddo County Supt’s meeting
6. Consent Agenda: Will be voted on as a whole unless any member would like to remove an item for individual consideration.
November 8, 2010 Regular Board Meeting Minutes.
Warrants and appropriations for FY2009-2010, warrants, encumbrances, and appropriations for FY2010-2011 from reports dated October 29, 2010
Treasurer’s reports for bank statement dated November 30, 2010
Activity Fund report for bank statement dated November 30, 2010
Transfer of $¬¬¬¬¬114,099.31 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. Section 5-129.
Transfer of attached list of Surplus for disposal through the online auction site Public Surplus.com
7. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve CKTC’s Marketing Plan for the FY 2010-2011
8. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve the superintendent to request bids for roof repairs to the Wray
Finney Building#400 and the Administration Building #100.
9. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve the Adult Training & Development Evening Class schedules
and instructors for the period January 4, 2011 thru May 27, 2011.
10. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve continuing the Cooperation Agreement between CKTC and
the Caddo County Commissioners.
11. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve establishing a fund raising account, in the Activity Fund, for
Practical Nursing, HOSA Service Project.
12. Discuss, review and vote to approve or not approve Superintendent Evaluation Instrument for the FY10-11.
13. New Business
14. Proposed Executive Session.
To discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take
possible board action on the following personnel items. Pursuant to 25 O.S.§ 307 (B) (1):
a) Resignation of Alyssa Carter, Early Care & Education Assistant
b) Resignation/Retirement of Janet Hixon, Student Services Secretary, effective June 30, 2011.
c) Internal applications for Network and Computer Administrator
Statement by the President of the Board regarding Executive Session: The Board returned to open session at _____. Members present were _______________________________. The only matter discussed was the Resignation of Alyssa Carter, Early Care & Education Assistant, Resignation/Retirement of Janet Hixon, Student Services Secretary and Internal applications for Network and Computer Administrator. No other matters were discussed and no votes were taken.
15. Discuss and vote to approve or not approved resignation of Alyssa Carter, Early Care & Education Assistant
16. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve resignation of Janet Hixon, Student Services Secretary.
17. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve _________________for Network and Computer Administrator.
18. Motion to Adjourn at ____pm
STATE OF OKLAHOMA }
COUNTY OF CADDO }
I, the undersigned Clerk of the Board of Education of Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, Caddo County, Oklahoma, Certify that prior to December 15, 2009. Notice of the date, time and place of this regular meeting was filed in the office of the County Clerk of Caddo County, Oklahoma. I also certify that as least 24 hours prior to this meeting, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, notice of the date, time, place and agenda of this meeting was posted in prominent public view at the location of this meeting.
Witness my hand this 13th day of December, 2010. By_______________________