SPECIAL BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Monday, August 22, 2011, 8:30 am
Administration Building #100
North Conference Room #129
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call Meeting to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum
2. Introduction of Visitors
3. Vote to approve or not approve the August 8, 2011 Regular Board Meeting Minutes
a. Discuss and vote to approve or disapprove bids submitted for the cutting, bailing and removal of grass/hay on the Truck Driver Training range.
4. Proposed Executive Session:
Pursuant to Title 25 O.S.§ 307 (B)(1) of the Open Meeting Act to discuss the following:
a) Employment of Health Careers Certification Instructor
b) Possible Employment of Practical Nursing Instructor
5. Motion, discussion, and vote to convene into Executive Session.
6. Board President’s Statement regarding Executive Session.
7. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or disapprove the employment of Health Careers Certification Instructor
8. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or disapprove employment of Practical Nursing Instructor.
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, reaffirm, rescind, or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Administration Building – Caddo Kiowa Technology Center
August 19, 2011, and 8:30 a.m.
I, the undersigned Clerk of the Board of Education of Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, Caddo County, Oklahoma, certify that notice of this time, date and place of this special meeting was given at least 48 hours prior to this meeting and was delivered to all of those who have made written requests and paid the request fee for notice of special meetings.¬
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education